27.9.13

hear my voice

love . 2013

untitled . 2013

hear my voice booklet covers . 2013

hear my voice booklets . 2013

i was approached by the awesome design studio mobius to provide them with illustrations for a publication they worked on for kalimati speech & communication center, an amazing organization providing quality speech therapy services for children.
kalimati hosted a conference titled 'hear my voice: understanding hearing loss', which the mobius design team designed the logo & its publication. i was honored to have my final illustrations on the covers of the booklet. it was rewarding seeing the simple line drawings printed on the covers of the conference booklets. what is also great is being able to contribute to an organization that is making a difference in dubai's community.
thank you mobius & kalimati for the opportunity. i hope we can work together again in the near future...