30.4.22

at my own pace

untitled . 2022

i haven't been updating my blog with many new projects since the year started, as i'm still catching up on sharing stuff from last year! at the same time, i'm also taking things slow, not taking on too many consecutive projects, and working at my own pace that isn't stressful. i'm still coming out of the end of 2021 madness i.e. multiple expo + national day projects, and don't want to rush into saying yes to everything that comes my way. with that said, i have been working on a couple of exciting, new projects that i can't wait to share.
i write this post as the first day of eid al fitr has just been announced, and we have one more day left for ramadan. which also means, i look forward to getting back on the dance floor! early eid mubarak wishes from me to you, and i hope ramadan was a month filled with blessings for all.
here's a recent two colour stamp print i worked on in the studio. i love making these prints of silhouettes in moments of dance. maybe this motif will lead to a bigger project. let's see if it does, at my own pace...