4.4.23

ramadan so far...

ramadan kareem . 2022

here's a short little post – i realised i never shared the artwork above when i worked on it last year. it was created for one of my favourite clients, coco jalila for their ramadan announcement. i really liked the simplicity of the overall artwork, and was hoping to see it printed as one of their chocolate boxes – maybe next ramadan?
speaking of ramadan, hope everyone observing is having a blessed holy month so far. now that i don't have a private studio to work from (the space where my studio was based has temporarily closed for building renovations), my ramadan consists of hot desk-ing around dubai, working on my laptop and catching up on projects + personal errands. i really like how calm things have been, giving me a chance to focus on self care and going through my 'things to do' list which i have avoided for months! i hope this streak of productivity continues.
until then, stay tuned for updates on projects i worked on over the last couple of months. i can't share anything just yet, so keep an eye out for upcoming posts...